Date: 5-6 May, 2017
Time: 18: 30pm-22: 30pm
Armenia Hospitality & DMC invites you to wine days in Yerevan!
Wine in a drink of philosophers, kings, poets and ordinary mortals. Armenia became the cradle of wine-making, and its capital, Yerevan, has become the center with picturesque restaurants and pubs where you can taste this divine drink.
The program “Wine days in Yerevan” will be held in outdoors and will last for two days.
- Tasting of white and rose wines
- Restaurateurs will offer special dishes to these wines
- Will be accompanied with live classical, jazz and rock music
- Tasting of red wine and a special menu offered by restaurateurs
- Live folk music and Armenian dances
Representatives of the 15 wineries will offer their products to you and the corresponding food to these wines by the restaurateurs.
The Fund will provide coupons with 4,000 AMD cost. The price includes a glass, 3 coupons for wine tasting of three producers at your request, and three “20% off” coupons for food at any restaurant located in the that territory.
Tour operators rely 10% on each coupon.